The Winners' Syndrome

 After winning the International Community Hackathon of Ardor conducted by Jelurida, I guess I got sluggish. I didn't pay much attention to what I was building our KetoWit project for Facebook's developer hackathon 2020. I barely even contributed to my team. As a result, we didn't end up getting any prizes. I was mad for a minute about it. But then I looked at the winner's project. We honestly didn't stand a chance in front of that project.

This made me think about how much room's still left for me to grow as a developer and as a tech enthusiast.

This hackathon has been an eye-opener to me and I am glad I got to participate.

Let's meet again. Until then, Peace.

~Puneeth Choppanati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The GitHub Package

Hello There!

Gotta get bak on track