Gotta get bak on track

 Been avoiding GATE prep for a while and I hate myself for that. Gotta get back on track from tomorrow at least.

Found out that CMI is one of the best institutes in India for theoretical computer science (which I totally love) and it highly underrated. Saw the entrance test paper and I feel like I could crack it with a bit of prep. So, yay me! Another college that I think I could get into.

Wish I could post here more often, but my college's online curriculum is hogging up all of my time. Anyways, I'll try to write more from now on.

Also started solving coding challenges from AlgoExpert and so far, my opinion on the service is so good. Let's see if it stays the same.

Until next time

~Puneeth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The GitHub Package

Hello There!